The Cornerstone School offers an accelerated curriculum filled with enrichment to engage our students. Our outstanding faculty provides the support and encouragement necessary for students to be successful.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and we do allow for mid-year admissions. Students wishing to apply for the following school year should do so between November and April. Qualifications are based on academics, behavior, and class availability. The admissions process is as follows:
To learn more about the school or to schedule a tour please complete the Request for Information form.
- Complete the online Request for Information or call to speak with the Admissions Coordinator
- School Tour and program information
- Submission of Application
- Review of Academic Transcript
- Student Visit Day and Assessments
- Notification of students acceptance/non- acceptance
The Cornerstone School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The Cornerstone School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, disability, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, athletic or other school-administered programs.