A community event and Cornerstone School fundraiser since 1981
- Attendance has reached up to 7,000 event goers in the past few years
- Families and people of all ages attend the event.
- Recognition in all media advertising.
- Radio airplay and giveaways before the event, thanks to our media sponsors.
- Usually at least one article in the Ocala Star-Banner, Ocala Style and other local publications prior to the event.
- Listing of winners usually appears in the Ocala Star-Banner.
• More than 50 local businesses, organizations and clubs put together a chili-cookin’ team for competition.
- A panel of community leaders and professionals subject their taste buds numerous times throughout the afternoon to choose the area’s best chili.
- The top three Best of Show Chili winners receive cash prizes and trophies.
- Division winners (such as medical, manufacturing) receive trophies.
- One team is honored with the People’s Choice award for Best Chili and Best Booth.
- Live musical groups perform throughout the day.
- Sampling chili by participants.
- Children’s game and entertainment area.
- Voting for the People’s Best Chili and People’s Best Booth
- Contact us at 352-351-8840